Business Dissolution Attorneys in Frisco
If your business has been struggling for a while, it may be tempting to imagine shutting the door and walking away. You just want to move on with your life. But dissolving a business entity the right way — by placing the public and the IRS on notice that this business no longer exists — protects you from the possibility of personal liability and future tax liability.
If you worked with one of the Frisco business law attorneys at Albin Oldner Law, PLLC to form your business, you already have a dissolution strategy in place, such as termination or buyout provisions in your partnership or corporate formation documents drafted when you launched your business.
If you didn’t start your company with us, no problem. Our business dissolution lawyers can develop an exit plan with the goal of limiting your costs and helping you recover as much of your business investment as possible.
Call our Frisco law office at (214) 225-4325 or contact us online to schedule a meeting.
Business Dissolution Services
There are many reasons why you might decide to dissolve a business: not enough profits, market changes, problems getting needed supplies, new regulations, workforce issues, even management or partnership problems. The reason for the dissolution of your business may inform the approach we take with:
- Negotiating a fair distribution of income, assets, debt and real property
- Sale of inventory, real estate and assets
- Evaluating liability of stakeholders and investors
- Protecting partners from liability, as in a bankruptcy dissolution
- Fulfilling commitments to vendors and customers
- Addressing breach of contract and nonperformance matters (our firm also handles business litigation)
- Employment, wage and termination (we assist clients with employment law matters)
- Compliance with the Texas Secretary of State provisions
- Obtaining and filing a Certificate of Account Status for Dissolution/Termination from the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Consult With an Experienced Frisco Business Dissolution Lawyer
Take the right steps to dissolve your business under the best conditions possible.
Call Albin Oldner Law, PLLC at (214) 225-4325 or contact us online to meet with one of our North Texas business lawyers serving clients in Frisco, TX.