Frisco Real Estate Law Attorneys
Closing the Deal on Frisco Properties
Buying or building a new home, retail space or office is an exciting adventure, but it comes with more than a little apprehension. After all, real estate is one of the most expensive purchases most people and businesses will make.
When you work with a Frisco real estate law attorney at Albin Oldner Law, PLLC, your investment is protected. We take a risk mitigation approach to our real estate transactions practice, creating strong contracts that clearly address the problem areas that most often lead to real estate litigation. Our goal is to keep you out of the courtroom and get you into your new space.
Buying or Selling a Commercial or Residential Property in the Frisco Area
Let our Frisco real estate law attorneys guide you through the stages of your residential real estate deal:
- Reviewing or drafting the purchase and sale agreement
- Advising on escrow and contract termination Issues
- Preparing and reviewing the deed and clear title search
- Handling notes, assignments, mortgages, security agreements and other financial documents
- Conducting the real estate closing
- Managing escrow accounts to ensure accurate payment at the appropriate time
- Taking decisive action should a dispute arise
Document Drafting, Review & Negotiation
Your real estate purchase and sale agreement ensures you get what you bargained for. Terms in the agreement should include:
- A description of the property
- Fixtures included in the sale
- Price to be paid and terms of payment
- As-is provisions
- Liens and title issues
- Financing and other contingencies
- Special conditions
- Dispute resolution mechanism if a dispute should arise in the sale process or soon after
- Venue provisions
- Any other “what ifs” relevant to your transaction
Builder Contract Review & Negotiation
If you are building or developing a property, you’ve made a substantial investment of time and money. Let our Frisco real estate transaction lawyers help you protect your investment. During the negotiation and drafting phases of your construction project, we can define terms and conditions regarding liability, delays, nonpayment, construction defects and more. Because we keep up-to-date on recent developments in drafting and case law, we can ensure you are protected.
We’ve seen the problems that can cause a construction project to end up in court. We address them early in the transaction process. If the conditions of the contracts are not honored we are prepared to take quick action to position your case for a successful resolution in mediation or construction litigation.
As a landlord, you have the joint role of protecting the value of your property and earning a profit from rent. Our firm represents businesses in residential and commercial rentals, providing services such as:
- Drafting residential leases
- Negotiating and drafting commercial leasehold agreements
- Explaining what is needed to comply with Texas statutes and local ordinances
- Reviewing property, business and liability insurance policies
- Handling construction and build-out on commercial properties
- Advising on such issues as nonpayment of rents, eviction and collections
Consult With Our Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
For legal help with real estate projects in Frisco, TX, call Frisco real estate lawyers at Albin Oldner Law, PLLC at (214) 225-4325 or contact us online.