Todd Albin began his practice working for a civil litigation boutique firm in downtown Dallas in 1996. He then co-founded in 2000 the firm that is now Albin Oldner Law, PLLC. He serves as the managing partner of Albin Oldner Law, PLLC, is active in the leadership of his church, Preston Trail Community Church, as well as the father of seven wonderful kids ranging in ages from 20 to 12, in his blended family with his beautiful wife Lauren right here in Frisco, Texas. When he is not practicing law, you can likely find him at the various sports fields around the community since all of his children are involved in competitive sports all year round including soccer, basketball, and football.
With such a large family and hectic schedule you can imagine the type of planning, organization, trust, and communication required. He applies this same type of focus, organization, and planning to your business and develops communication and trust with you that you can rely on at all times. He prides himself on treating your business like his own. While being extremely experienced and well versed in the courtroom, his greatest success comes from applying and extending his litigation experience into advising and representing businesses in manners to avoid future commercial and real estate litigation through careful planning and document drafting. Todd’s perspective on litigation is that it is vastly preferable to avoid it in the first place. Todd offers numerous local businesses in your community practical legal advice every day that allows those businesses to save rather than spend attorneys fees and avoid court altogether. However, if court is the only option, you can trust and believe that Todd Albin and his team at Albin Oldner Law, PLLC have the experience, knowledge, and relationships to develop and present your case to the Court in the best possible light. While results cannot be guaranteed, promised or predicted, Todd’s record across the counties of Texas in litigation for almost 20 years speaks for itself. Successful businesses are now hiring him to avoid what they hired him for initially, his litigation skills, and are reaping the financial benefits of avoiding the cost associated with litigation and avoiding disputes.
Areas of Practice
- 45% Litigation (Business, Real Estate, Construction)
- 45% General Counsel to Businesses
- 10% Transactions (Business, Real Estate, Construction)
- Texas, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1996
- Baylor University School of Law, Juris Doctorate.
- University of North Texas, Bachelors of Applied Arts & Sciences (B.A.A.S.) (Magna Cum Laude).
- El Centro Community College, Associates of Applied Arts & Sciences (Magna Cum Laude)
- Improved Petroleum Recovery (IPR)
- Paragon Furniture
- MW2 Defense
- Vilhauer Construction
- Rodman Construction
- Serco Construction.
- Pioneer Wine Company
- Del Harris & Ann Harris
- Hays Construction, Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Bar Foundation
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Bench Bar Foundation, Life Fellow