Frisco Business Litigation Lawyers
Serving Businesses in Legal Matters Throughout North Texas
The Frisco business and commercial litigation attorneys at Albin Oldner Law, PLLC have counseled hundreds of clients in the Frisco area. If you have been served papers or you want to take a business dispute to court, call our Frisco business litigators.
At Albin Oldner Law, PLLC, our first step is to understand your goals and then to review existing business contracts and agreements. Legal protections may already be in place in your contract. Once we understand the situation, we can suggest a strategy to help you achieve your desired outcome, whether it is covering small gaps that currently exist or identifying big holes in your documents, we can help.
We have a reputation as a law firm that will pursue and prosecute our client’s case fairly but aggressively. (Review our results to see the range of exemplary outcomes we’ve achieved for our business clients and see what our clients have had to say about working with us.)
But we don’t push our clients into litigation. It can be costly, time consuming and you can’t control the outcomes. When it’s appropriate and likely to yield a good result, we negotiate or mediate solutions.
Our experience as trial attorneys in business litigation informs our business transactions practice. Many unpleasant and costly business disputes can be prevented by seeking legal counsel early on.
On This Page:
- Business Litigation Cases We Handle
- Businesses We Represent
- Resolving Conflicts With Litigation or Mediation
- Business Litigation FAQ
If you need legal guidance navigating a litigation case for your business, we can help. Contact us today to get started.
Can’t afford in-house counsel? At Albin Oldner Law, PLLC, our business litigation lawyers in Frisco can take that role. We focus on building long-term client relationships and fully understanding your business and its goals so that we can quickly and competently provide legal advice whenever you have a question or concern. From lending opportunities to acquisitions, business start-up questions to problems with clients, do not hesitate to call. Early involvement may help you avoid actions that could result in lost income or exposure to litigation later.
We commonly help clients in the following areas:
- Business Formation: Make your business dreams a reality. We can help you choose the right structure for your business, so you receive the greatest benefit in terms of operations, taxation, and liability. Our attorneys can advise on regulatory compliance, contracts, insurance policies, and other business formation essentials.
- Business Contracts: A strong contract guides both parties in knowing their rights and obligations throughout the business relationship and helps to minimize or avoid the heavy cost of lengthy legal disputes.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Having a business transaction attorney with substantial litigation experience can help you avoid problems as you merge two or more businesses or acquire another company.
- Business Succession Planning: Defining a succession plan can ensure the viability of a business should a death, serious illness or divorce of a partner occur. A comprehensive plan will include an Operating Agreement or Shareholder Agreement that allows the business to continue operations and preserves assets.
- Business Dissolution: If you have decided to close your business, let us guide you through the steps you need to meet your legal obligations to partners, stockholders, clients, and vendors.
Our client base is diverse and includes:
- small to mid-sized businesses
- Fortune 500 companies
- family-owned businesses
- real estate companies (and clients)
- businesses in the construction industry
- and more
Albin Oldner Law, PLLC has represented hundreds of companies involved in business disputes over breach of contract, debt collections, intellectual property infringement, insurance coverage issues, and more. Whenever possible, we guide our clients toward cost-effective resolutions including mediation or arbitration and avoiding the expense of a trial. If a satisfactory settlement is not possible, our business litigation team will fight to preserve your interests and protect your company in court and have a reputation for doing so.
Business law relates to any law, code, or regulation about the operation, maintenance, and transactions of a business. When a legal conflict based on one of those laws goes to court for resolution, it involves business litigation. To succeed in business litigation, you will want to hire an attorney who is well-versed in business law.
Business owners, shareholders, and other interested parties in a business law conflict can seek alternative dispute resolution methods to avoid business litigation, which is typically more expensive and time-consuming. Mediation or closed-door arbitration are two popular alternatives to litigation.
Albin Oldner Law, PLLC proudly offers our legal counsel and representation to all business owners in Frisco, Texas, and beyond. If you own a small business, we would be happy to hear from you if you have a business law or business litigation case that needs a lawyer’s attention. Of course, if you are part of a Fortune 500 company or a multinational conglomerate, then we can help you, too.