Plano Business Law Attorneys
Protect Your Business with Our Help
Your business is your legacy and livelihood. Treat it with respect by taking any legal conflict that arises seriously. If your business is in Plano or the surrounding region in Texas, then you can count on Albin Oldner Law and our business lawyers to guide you.
Our Plano business law attorneys are devoted to protecting your business’s best interests and helping it stay profitable by avoiding legal mishaps. As a local law firm, we understand what it means to run a business. We will act as if we are representing our own company when we are representing yours.
Call (214) 225-4325 or contact us online for more information about business law.
What Does a Business Lawyer Do?
You can think of a business lawyer as your company’s legal ally. If there is any legal question or dispute that comes up in the management of your business, including during the original process of establishing the business, you can depend on your business law attorney to provide answers and representation.
Your business can use the services of a business law attorney in these ways and more:
- Contract work: Many businesses primarily rely on a business law attorney for drafting, reviewing, enforcing, or disputing contracts of all types.
- Reactionary: Some businesses hire a business law attorney only when they need to react to a claim, lawsuit, or another type of dispute that can affect the business.
- General counsel: Other businesses keep a business lawyer on speed dial to act as general counsel to any legal question or concern, including quick inquiries that only take a phone call to answer.
Business Law Services We Offer
Our team at Albin Oldner Law, PLLC would be honored to act as your business law attorneys in Plano for every legal concern or claim. We offer an umbrella of legal services that can help your business through a variety of conflicts or processes.
Our Plano business lawyers can help your business with:
- Business formation: Learn how to form a new business without legal complications by coming to our firm.
- Business dissolution: Need to end or dissolve a business? We can help you manage this process in a way that keeps all interested parties satisfied.
- Buy/sell agreements: Whether you are a seller or a buyer in a business transaction, you can depend on us to guide you through the process.
- Mergers and acquisitions: We can assist you with mergers and acquisitions that grow or change the format and functionality of your business.
- Promissory notes: If you have any questions about using a promissory note to bend and/or borrow money, come to Albin Oldner Law in Plano first.
- Construction law: A construction project is complicated. Simplify it by leaving all construction law questions up to us.
- Real estate law: When real estate law intersects a business’s plans and procedures, it is best to leave things up to a business lawyer.
- Succession planning: Do you want to pass along your business or retire? Talk to us about succession planning to get everything in order.
- General counsel: Don’t forget that you can keep us at the ready to act as general counsel for any legal question or concern that comes up in the management of your business.
When You Should Hire a Business Lawyer
When should you hire a Plano business lawyer? The answer is simple: whenever you think you need one! There are all sorts of legal procedures that go into the management of a small business, large company, or international corporation every day. For any or all of them, team up with a business lawyer from our firm, so you can know that everything is done correctly.
Call (214) 225-4325 to see how our business lawyers can help your big or small business.