Frisco Business Law Attorneys
Legal Support for Small & Large Businesses
Running a business is more than a full-time job. It requires your full attention around the clock. If a legal issue arises, then you might not have the time to take care of it, which could be a problem if the case develops out of your favor.
Leave all the legal aspects of your business up to Albin Oldner Law, PLLC in Frisco, Texas. Our team of business lawyers knows complex business-related laws and regulations, so you don’t need to worry about them yourself. Whether you need general counsel to figure out a legal conflict or want a contract drafted, reviewed, or enforced, we are ready to guide and support you.
We offer legal services for small businesses and large corporations in Frisco. Call (214) 225-4325 now.
Different Business Law Services We offer
Business law describes an umbrella of various legal processes that affect or are used by businesses. You don’t need to struggle to find a law firm that can help with your case, though. Albin Oldner Law, PLLC knows how to handle virtually any business law case that you could encounter.
Let us help you with these case types and contracts and others unlisted:
- Business formation: Learn the best way to form a new business and avoid legal complications by working with our firm.
- Business dissolution: We can walk you through the process of dissolving or ending a business, including private companies, LLCs, and others.
- Buy/sell agreements: If you are entering a business transaction as the buyer or seller, you can trust us to review the agreement. We can also draft new buy/sell agreements or enforce them.
- Construction law: Need to complete business-related construction? Make sure it is done legally with our counsel.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Complex mergers and acquisitions will be no stress to you when you let us assist with these high-stakes processes.
- Promissory notes: To lend and/or borrow money without unexpected legal ramifications, be sure to let our team handle all promissory notes and related dealings.
- Real estate law: Our Frisco business lawyers have worked alongside and for real estate firms to keep their companies out of legal troubles and to help maximize profits and efficiency.
- Succession planning: We would be honored to help you decide on succession planning steps, such as how to pass your business along to a loved one when you retire.
- General counsel: You can even retain our attorneys to act as general counsel for your company, providing personalized and focused legal support for your business whenever it is needed.
What Sets Us Apart
Albin Oldner Law, PLLC is a full-service business law firm in Frisco, which means you don’t need to bounce around between law firms just to get help with a business law issue or lawsuit. Instead, you can depend entirely on our team to handle your case from start to finish. In doing so, we can remove unnecessary delays from cases, lower the risk of complications or misunderstandings with opposing parties, and stay focused on what is best for your business, first and foremost.
Beyond providing outstanding legal services, just as we have been since our firm was founded in 2000, we are known for our personality and professionalism. When you hire our Frisco business lawyers, we know that other entities will see us and think of your business, so we always act with respect and care. Your business’s reputation is safe with us.
Business Law Questions? Get Answers – Call Now
Don’t leave a business law concern unattended for long. It will likely only get more complicated as time goes on. The moment that you need legal help is the same moment that you should contact Albin Oldner Law, PLLC. Our Frisco business lawyers are standing by to help you with any legal situation that involves your business. All you need to do is dial (214) 225-4325 at any time.