Plano Business Litigation Attorneys
Upholding Your Company’s Best Interests in Court
Albin Oldner Law, PLLC proudly offers business litigation services to local businesses and multinational corporations alike. Our Plano business litigation lawyers are here to help you navigate difficult legal situations, including those that end up in court. We take the time to understand your goals, review relevant business contracts and documents, and protect your business’s reputation. Whether you have to fight another company in trial or just need help with clarifying a conflict before it gets worse, depend on us first.
Different Types of Business Litigation Cases
At Albin Oldner Law, PLLC, we have a large and experienced team of business litigation attorneys and support staff. We can work on a variety of different case types and find various solutions for each. For businesses without an in-house legal department, keeping our business litigation lawyers in their rotatory is the next best thing—or even better!
Our Plano business litigation attorneys can help with:
- Business formation: Creating and forming a new business is a big venture, but it can pay off like few other things in life can. Make sure you’re ready for the process with legal counsel about regulatory compliance, contracts, insurance, and more, all from our team.
- Business dissolution: If your business is coming to a close, talk to us to learn how to conduct a business dissolution the right way. We will consider obligations to clients, partners, stockholders, and others, so you don’t end up in legal trouble.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Transactions that involve entire businesses are complicated, to say the least. For counsel through even the most complex mergers and acquisitions, come to Albin Oldner Law today.
- Business succession planning: Are you thinking of passing your business to a loved one or partner? Have you thought about how to run your company if you can’t anymore due to a health complication? Talk to us now about business succession planning.
- Business contracts: Contracts hold businesses together and steer their every move. Let us draft, revise, and review any business contract that your company needs. If a matter arises about a contract, then we can litigate it in court for you.
- Employment law: Our firm has the experience and resources needed to represent employers and employees on employment law matters that head to court, such as cases of discrimination, wrongful termination, noncompete agreements, and more.
Representation for All Businesses
It doesn’t matter what type of business you run or its size, it can end up in court without much warning. Legal conflicts can and do happen for many reasons. What is more important is that you will be prepared for them, especially if they could end up taking your business to court and jeopardizing your income, livelihood, and reputation. Our Plano business litigation attorneys are ready to help, no matter the type of business you own, manage, or run.
We have a diverse client base of business owners, including people who own:
- Small or mid-sized businesses
- Family-owned businesses
- Fortune 500 companies
- Construction firms
- Real estate companies
- And many more
Call to Resolve a Business Conflict
Don’t let your business get tangled in a legal conflict, especially if it is headed to trial. Call (214) 225-4325 now to tell the Plano business litigation attorneys of Albin Oldner Law about what is happening. We are here to guide you through mediation, arbitration, litigation, negotiations, and everything in between. The goal from start to finish is to protect your business and your bottom line.
Want to know more? Fill out an online contact formnow.
How does business law compare to business litigation?
Business law relates to laws, codes, and regulations specific to business operations and transactions. Business litigation is the more specific legal process of taking a business to court for a resolution to a legal conflict.
Are there business litigation alternatives?
Alternative dispute resolutions (ADRs) can sometimes be used to avoid business litigation. Mediation and closed-door arbitration are two of the most used ADRs.
Can Albin Oldner Law help small business owners?
We are proud to accept business litigation clients from all industries in Texas. Whether you have a small business or act on the board of a Fortune 500 company, we have the tools and talents needed to represent you and your business.