Mary Neal is a compassionate attorney who knows the importance of her client’s family, time, and money. She strives to keep her clients in control of their outcomes by encouraging settlement outside of the courtroom but does not hesitate to take a case to trial to advocate her clients’ positions.
Mary is board certified in family law and was admitted to the Texas Bar in 2012, after graduating with her Juris Doctorate and Master of Arts in Communication Studies from St. Mary’s University earlier that year. She also holds a Bachelor of Journalism from The University of Texas at Austin, where she graduated in 2007.
Originally from Garland, Texas, Ms. Neal is a proud sixth-generation Texan and citizen of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, family, and friends. Ms. Neal’s favorite sports seasons include Texas Rangers baseball and Texas Longhorns football.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Collaborative Law
- Estate Planning
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas, 2012, Juris Doctor, Master of Arts in Communication Studies
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas, 2007, Bachelor of Journalism
Honors and Awards:
- Board Certified, Family Law by Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Honoree, Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters (2019-2022)
- Honoree, Up and Coming 50 Women by Thomson Reuters (2022)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Curt B. Henderson Inn of Court – Member
- Collin County Bench Bar Conference – Board Member
- Collin County Bar Association – Member
- Family Law Section Co-Chair, 2022-2023
- Collin County Women Lawyers Association – Member
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists – Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas – Member
- Texas State Bar Association, Family Law Section – Member
- Texas Exes – Life Member